Tee-off, hole-out & float away
Radstadt golf course
Golfplatz Radstadt is a special golf course for a number of reasons. Golfers savour the magnificent panoramic view of the surrounding summits of the Radstädt Tauern group and the snow-covered Dachstein as they swing their way around the 18-hole championship course or the 9-hole academy course. Take in the view from the 13th tee at around 1000 m above sea level before your ball flies down the fairway. Getting up there is childsplay with the world’s only golf course cable car. Enjoy the sensational golfing experience at ‘Golfplatz Radstadt’ in the Province of Salzburg!
Holidays with a swing · Golf in Salzburg
Golfing holidays in Radstadt
- Excellently looked-after 18-hole championship golf course & 9-hole academy course (the latter can be used by non-members)
- Fantastic panorama takes in the Radstädt Tauern range, Dachstein massif & the historical city of Radstadt
- The world’s only golf course cable car: Take the ‘Birdie Jet’ up from the 11th green to the 12th tee at 1000 m above sea level, and enjoy the spectacular 13th tee as it sweeps down to the fairway 100 m below
- Island green from the 8th fairway
- Large covered driving range
- Golf restaurant: Josef’s – The Restaurant
- Indoor golf at Gut Weissenhof: Driving range, swing analysis, video analysis, golf instructor
- Attractive Dine Around golf packages for your golfing holiday in Salzburg
Tailor-made golf training
Golfakademie Radstadt has professional instructors to provide the necessary know-how for every skill level – from beginners to winners. On the second day the golfing greenhorns get a run-out on a ‘real’ 9-hole golf course to try out some first swings with their clubs and get an authentic feel for the fascination of this special outdoor sport.
Attractive packages for golfing breaks
Book a complete golf holiday package in Radstadt and take advantage of additional package benefits including golf lessons and lots more…
Golf Alpin Card – Golf in Salzburg & Tyrol
Golfers looking for ‘greener’ pastures can use the Golf Alpin Card to try out any of the over 40 other participating golf courses in the provinces of Salzburg and Tyrol. The personalised cards are also valid the following year and can be used by two people at the same time. Subject to availability, there is also unrestricted use of this card on Sundays, public holidays and during peak season.