last updated on: 25.02.2021, 10.30 am
- Trade and services are open since February 08th, 2021.
- FFP2 mask is mandatory.
- An FFP2 mask is also mandatory in public transport.
- Hotels & restaurants are expected to be closed until End of February 2021.
- Leisure facilities (including Therme Amadé) are currently closed.
You can find a lot more information about your holiday in SalzburgerLand in the SalzburgerLand Winter Guide.
Anticipation is known to be the greatest joy! Therefore, the hosts in Radstadt came up with something special in this winter for you:
- Free cancellation up to 30 days before arrival
- 30% cancellation 29 to 7 days before arrival
- 70% cancellation from 6 days before arrival
- 90% cancellation in case of no-show
- 30% deposit
The Easy cancellation is valid for all online bookings from 01st December 2020 until 30thApril 2021. The participating accommodations are marked with the "Easy Storno" button.
PAUL – your digital holiday Guide
PAUL: is a free app providing a rich supply of information, offers and tips about what's going on in and around Radstadt. It's always completely up to date and tailored to the period you book to stay here.
- Opening times: Restaurants, cafes & bars
- Suggested tours & routes
- Activity planner
- Guest card online
- & lots more...