Ice skating, alpine curling, snow shoe tours and lots more - Winter in the SalzburgerLand
More winter activities in Radstadt
A winter holiday in Radstadt will provide you with lots of new recreational ideas. Why not try alpine curling. The sport of alpine curling is very popular in the Salzburg region, bringing together people of all ages. It’s part of our culture. Two teams play against each other, taking turns to get their stones closest to the key stone. The popularity of the curling alleys is matched by that of Radstadt’s ice rink right alongside. In addition to winter activities, kids and teenagers in particular love skiing and sledging as well as ice skating.
More winter activities
Discover other great winter activities besides skiing, cross-country skiing and snowboarding on your winter and ski vacation. There is plenty of variety for winter sports enthusiasts in Radstadt in SalzburgerLand.
Ice rink in Radstadt
Closed for this season
- Machine-prepared natural ice rink
- Located at Radstadt Sports Centre
- Skating boots can be hired at the rink
- Contact: +43 664 99072748 or email@example.com
- Open from Christmas to the beginning of March (subject to weather conditions)
- Monday – Friday: 14.00 – 21.00
- Saturday, Sundays & public holidays: 10.00 – 21.00
|Group (10 or more people)||3,–||2,–|
|Ice skate rental||3,–||2,–|
All prices are in Euro, prices are subject to change
Curling area Radstadt
- Curling area at Radstadt Sports Centre
- Advance booking required (at least 48 hours in advance)
- Tuesday & Thursday from 10 people from 04.00 pm to 10.00 pm
- Contact: Peter Posch Tel. +43 6776 1308560 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Gnadenalm Alpine curling alley
- Gnadenalm alpine curling alley (suitable for 4 to 50 players)
- Price: € 10,- / person
- Advanced booking of alleys & stones required
- Open Monday - Saturday
- Contact Tel. +43 6456 7351 or email@example.com
- 20 km of snow-cleared winter walks & attractive snow shoe touring routes for leisurely winter hikes around Radstadt
- Hiking trails for winter hikes for the whole family
- Experience winter hiking with your loved ones or with like-minded people on an accompanied snowshoe hike with or without snowshoes. Every Thursday from 12.01.2023 (registration by Wednesday 05.00 pm at the tourist office)
it goes through the snowy landscape to the Oberhagmoosalm.
- Snow shoe rentals at Klieber Schuhe, T: +43 6452 4375
Snow shoe rentals at Intersport Rappl, Tel. +43 6452 5448
Ski tour Radstadt
- Ascent route by the Königslehenbahn cable car station leading up to Kemahdhöhe plateau.
- Ski touring on the normal alpine skiing slopes of Radstadt-Altenmarkt is strictly prohibited.
- More details on ski tours & safety instructions for skiing in Radstadt-Altenmarkt
Ski tours in the region
- There are other ski tours and piste tours in the region.
- A romantic horse-drawn sleigh ride with a refreshing break for drinks and a meal in Radstadt & at the Gnadenalm
- Available from the following companies:
- Gut Weissenhof, Tel. +43 6452 7001
- Gnadenalm, Tel. +43 6456 7351
- Official winter riding route (one lap: 10 km) from Gut Weissenhof in Radstadt to Altenmarkt and on to Neuhäusl in the direction of Zauchensee
- Riding hall at Gut Weissenhof
Or are you looking for peace and quiet? – Don’t miss the chance to get out in the virgin snow for a winter walk, a snow shoe tour, cross-country skiing or an off-piste skiing tour in Salzburg. For those looking for a romantic atmosphere we can recommend the horse-drawn sleigh ride. Wrap yourselves up in a warm blanket as the picturesque winter scenery in Radstadt flies by. Eventful winter activities await you and your family.
Winter hiking routes in Radstadt
In addition to the numerous winter activities in and around Radstadt, the holiday region also offers great winter hikes with or without snowshoes, horse-drawn sleigh rides, sledging or ski touring routes.
Ready for a break with eventful activities in winter? Then you've come to the right place in the Radstadt im Pongau region. Excursions, winter activities in the snow and great accommodation are waiting for you. We look forward to your request.