A paradise for all lovers of winter sports in skiholiday
Skiing & snowboarding in Salzburg
- As the fresh snow on the trees sparkles in the morning sun and perfectly prepared, pristine ski slopes await, you know you're ready for your own special skiing experience. Up here the scenery looks like it's been packed in cotton wool, as the cable car gently rocks on the way up to the upper lift station. At the top the Dachstein group and Radstädter Tauern ranges greet the eye, before you pull down your mask and carve your way back down the slopes into Altenmarkt or Radstadt in the combined skiing region of Ski amadé. It's a feel-good experience for every skier! Skiing & snowboarding in a wonderful region in Pongau. On a skiing holiday from the winter sports resort Radstadt you can expect:
- … family ski area in Pongau
- ... the ideal starting point for discovering other ski resorts in Ski amadé
- … a varied winter holiday with great skiing fun
- … ski slopes for beginners as well as advanced skiers & snowboarders
- … a culinary experience in the ski huts.
The Radstadt-Altenmarkt ski resorts are located in the heart of the Ski amadé region and are immensely popular with families, recreational skiers and with snowboarders. This popularity is based on its manageable size, broad slopes and short waiting times at the lifts. Ski amadé is perfect for winter sports enthusiasts, offering a total of 760 km of slopes, and in a concentration no other alpine region can deliver. Many of the famous ski resorts, such as Flachau, Reiteralm and Zauchensee are within 20 km of Radstadt and are included in the multi-day ski pass.
See for yourself, on a winter holiday in the Radstädter Tauern & Dachstein. Great offers and packages for your ski pass and the right ski hotel await you in the ski region.