Events in Radstadt
10th November until 18th December 2019
& 5th January until 13th May 2020
'Das Zentrum' is an organisation that organises cultural events, including the showing of sophisticated films, sometimes in the original language.
- Reservations: "Das Zentrum": Tel. +43 6452 7150
- € 9,-/person
- When: Wednesday 08.00 pm (in some weeks there's an extra showing at 06.00 pm)
- Where: Tower armoury
20th November until 20th December 2019
25th December 2019 until 7th January 2020
& from 29th January until end of season 2020
Short guided tour. For tour times - see the website: www.mandlberggut.com
- Duration: +/-30 minutes
- Admission: € 2,-
- When: Wednesday - Sunday from 10.00 am
- Where: Mandlberggut
all year round
Steiner1888 Wollwelt gives visitors a look behind the scenes at the complex production processes, know-how, experience and attention to detail required to manufacture sophisticated felted and carded wool goods and blankets.
- Duration: +/- 90 mins.
- Admission for adults: € 8,- (or € 6,- with the guest card)
- When: Tuesday & Thursday at 10.00 am and 03.00 pm
- Where: Steiner1888 Wollwelt
ALL YEAR ROUND (EXCEPT BANK HOLIDAYS AND CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS)
Every Friday, discover fresh fruit, vegetables, juices and all kinds of delicious treats at the Radstadt weekly market.
- When: Friday from 07.00 am until 12.00 pm
- Where: Town square
21st December 2019 until end of season 2020
Every day the Radstadt ski bus takes guests to the lift up to Skischaukel Radstadt - the family-friendly skiing resort with wide slopes, ultra-modern lifts and excellently prepared snow.
- Free along the entire route for skiers and snowboarders.
- Timetables also available from the tourist office or your hosts!
Start of season 2019 - end of season 2020
The ski bus takes guests from Radstadt to the skiing slopes of Altenmarkt-Zauchensee, Fageralm-Reiteralm, Flachau, Flachauwinkl and Obertauern.
- Skiers and snowboarders active on the day in question travel free of charge. (Groups must be arranged in advance!)
- Timetables and schedules for pre-season and post-season visitors can be obtained from the tourist office or your host!
- Please note: Every day, skiers & snowboarders are transported on the Radstadt-Obertauern line and back from 08.00 am - 05.45 pm free of charge. However, you need to show a valid ski pass for Obertauern to use the bus service without paying. (Groups must be arranged in advance!)
30th November 2019 until 6th January 2020
The atmospheric and lovingly crafted nativity scene displays along the historical on both sides of the walls of the town are illuminated at night.
- No charge
- Flyers available at the tourist office in the town square
- When: Every day. Nativity display route illuminated from approx. 05.00 pm until 10.00 pm
- Where: Starts at the top of the town square
8th January until 8th April 2020
Let Herta Palzenberger guide you on this snow shoe tour as you discover the beauty of the Salzburger Sportwelt countryside away from the slopes. Registration deadline: Tuesday 05.00 pm at Radstadt tourist office: Tel. +43 6452 7472
- Walking time: Approx. 3 hours
- Fee: € 20,- (€ 10,- with the guest card)
- When: Wednesday 09.00
- Where: Radstadt tourist office in the town square
Start of season 2019 - end of season 2020
(depending on snow & weather conditions)
Tuesdays and Fridays are great for sledging. Radstadt boasts an excellently cleared 6 km sledging run making it the longest toboggan run with some of the best curves in the Salzburger Sportwelt area. Enjoy the convenient ride up to the top at 1557 metres above sea level in the 8-man Königslehen cabin lift.
- 1 single ride to the top: € 16,- (or € 15,- with the guest card) or 1 all-evening ticket € 27,- (€ 25,- with the guest card)
- Sledges can be rented at the bottom lift station. Catering available at the bottom and top of the lift.
- Every day - during the day the sledge run can be used free of charge with a valid Ski amadé ski pass while the lifts are in operation!
- When: Tuesdays & Fridays - lift operation from 06.00 pm. Last ride to the top at 09.00 pm. Sledge run illuminated until 10.30 pm!
- Where: Bottom station of the Königslehen lift in Radstadt.
Subject to scheduling changes!