Around 190 recreational opportunities with a single card
Are you planning to participate in lots of activities and save lots of money on your holiday in Radstadt? If so, the SalzburgerLand Card is perfect for you! Purchase the card and benefit from 190 free attractions all over the province of Salzburg – culture, family activities, sports. How about a visit to Fortress Hohenwerfen, the Salzburg Freilicht open air museum or the Krimmler Falls? Maybe you prefer to ride up on the Gamskogelbahn lift to explore the mountaintops of Zauchensee. So much is possible and included with the SalzburgerLand Card! Another big advantage is that the card can either be used for 24 hours as a Salzburg Card or for a single toll road ticket to drive up the Großglockner high alpine road.
The All-Inclusive Card for your holiday in Salzburg
- Free admission to around 190 attractions in the entire province of Salzburg
- Categories: Lakes & pools, castles & palaces, museums & exhibitions, display mines, enjoyment of nature, mountain railways, scenic mountain roads, trains, buses & coaches, sport & fun, game & adventure parks, even more places to visit
- Discounts on recreational options and activities
- Card options: 24-hour Salzburg Card or a free ticket to drive up the Großglockner Hochalpenstraße toll road
- Valid: 6 or 12 consecutive days from the first day of use in the period from 01st May – 26th October
- Available from Tourist Association offices, several rental services and from the SalzburgerLand Card website.