Winterpackages for your holiday in Radstadt
Package conditions & FAQ
To simplify your choices we have divided the available accommodation into two categories: 'standard' and 'premium'. All 'premium' offerings involve categorised accommodation: Private room and holiday apartment providers have all been awarded 3 or 4 Edelweißes or flowers have to comply with strict criteria and are inspected by the Austrian landlords' association and the Urlaub am Bauernhof organisation respectively. Uniform criteria guarantee comparable and high quality for holiday accommodation. The 3 or 4 stars displayed for accommodation in the 'Inns & B&Bs' and 'Standard/Premium hotels' are evaluated according to the official Austrian hotel classification.
- The minimum amenities available for booking rooms are a shower & toilet, breakfast & general living room area with a TV / for holiday apartment bookings there must be a living/sleeping room, kitchen, TV, entrance hall, shower & toilet, one set of clean bed-linen and towels.
- All additional provisions and facilities can be found by checking the information for the descriptions of the individual rooms/holiday apartments in the Radstadt holiday catalogue or on the website: www.radstadt.com
- The final cleaning service for holiday apartments does not include washing plates and cutlery. Guests are required to do this before vacating accommodation.
- Pets must be registered when the initial booking is made.
- The minimum criteria to be fulfilled for extended breakfast are the provision of coffee or tee, fruit juice, 2 bread-cakes, butter, jam/marmalade, sliced sausage & cheese. Please note: Breakfast is not included with holiday apartment bookings!
- Lunches or evening meals for adults, and for children born in the years 2003 - 2006, consist of soup or a starter, a main course and a dessert. The dessert can be replaced with a glass of schnapps for adults if desired. Using the Dine Around menu, the guest can choose from a minimum of 5 dishes for each course. Moreover, participating restaurants are obliged to integrate the Dine Around menu into the standard menu (without prices).
- Drink provision is subject to the following minimum amount: Soft drinks 0.33 l for adults (glass formats may vary) and 0.2 l for children (glass formats may vary), beer/shandy 0.5 l, wines and spritzers 0.25 l. No spirits.
- Children aged 6 to under 12 years also receive a 3-course meal with age-adapted portions from the Dine Around menu, including a soft drink (min. 0.2 l).
- Children under the age of 6 years receive age-adapted portions from the Dine Around menu, including a soft drink (min. 0.2 l).
- Lunches or evening meals can be consumed in the participating inn or restaurant of your choice, but not in the B&B or holiday apartment.
- Breakfast is to be consumed in the accommodation you have booked, except in the case of holiday apartment bookings. No compensation is provided for meals not consumed!
- Prices are stated in Euros and include include electricity, VAT and the final cleaning service (for holiday apartments) and all services and benefits listed in the offer (ski passes etc.).
- A surcharge may be levied for additional heating costs.
- Prices do not include the visitor`s tax.
- Package prices are calculated based on at least 2 guests paying the full fee. If there is only one full-paying guest, which is only possible for people booking 'rooms', a surcharge of 25% will be made (which is also the pricing framework for the children's discount) on the respective price (for the respective proportion of the room).
- The discount for children can only be redeemed in a room/holiday apartment of the parent/s. The cut-off point for calculating the size/applicability of the discount is the age of the child on the day of arrival.
- Children born in the years 2003 - 2012 pay 55% of the package price for adults. For children born from this year, back to and including 2013, are subject to a flat charge of € 99 (7 nights) or € 57 (4 nights) per person.
- On request, a baby bed or and additional single bed can be provided. However, this may restrict freedom of movement in some accommodation.
- As regards catering, an age-adapted meal including a 0.2 l soft drink will be provided.
- This offer can only be booked via Tourismusverband Radstadt (KöR) by stating your preferred category of accommodation and the specific facility, provided it is covered by the deal and available for the time requested.
- Once your booking has been registered, we immediately send you booking confirmation with a request to transfer the specified down-payment without delay. At the earliest the down-payment will be required 11 months before the date of departure and constitute 20% of the full offer price. Bookings made within 11 months of the holiday are subject to a requirement to pay the down-payment immediately after receipt of your booking confirmation. On transferring this to our account, receipt of payment signifies your acceptance of our terms & conditions and the booking becomes binding.
- Payment of the remainder is to be paid at the earliest 20 days, and at the latest 10 days before your due date of arrival. No demands can be made for any additional or earlier installments, or for payment of the outstanding sum, and cannot be guaranteed to be secure. The guarantor or insurer is HDI Global SE Versicherung in Hannover (bank guarantee: 12.06.2003).
- Basically, arrivals & departures, when agreed in advance with Radstadt Tourist Association, can be arranged for any day.
- Your hosts provide you with the voucher for a ski pass on arrival (if included in the package you have booked), and with all the vouchers belonging to the package to be redeemed for a variety of services and benefits with participating businesses (accommodation, catering etc.).
- Within the EU you are only required to carry a passport and valid ID with a photo. No visas or vaccinations are required.
Key rights under Directive (EU) 2015/2302
- Travellers will receive all essential information about the package before concluding the package travel contract.
- There is always at least one trader who is liable for the proper performance of all the travel services included in the contract.
- Travellers are given an emergency telephone number or details of a contact point where they can get in touch with the organiser or the travel agent.
- Travellers may transfer the package to another person, on reasonable notice and possibly subject to additional costs.
- The price of the package may only be increased if specific costs rise (for instance, fuel prices) and if expressly provided for in the contract, and in any event not later than 20 days before the start of the package. If the price increase exceeds 8 % of the price of the package, the traveller may terminate the contract. If the organiser reserves the right to a price increase, the traveller has a right to a price reduction if there is a decrease in the relevant costs.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee and get a full refund of any payments if any of the essential elements of the package, other than the price, are changed significantly. If before the start of the package the trader responsible for the package cancels the package, travellers are entitled to a refund and compensation where appropriate.
- Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee before the start of the package in the event of exceptional circumstances, for instance if there are serious security problems at the destination which are likely to affect the package.
- Additionally, travellers may at any time before the start of the package terminate the contract in return for an appropriate and justifiable termination fee.
- If, after the start of the package, significant elements of the package cannot be provided as agreed, suitable alternative arrangements will have to be offered to the traveller at no extra cost. Travellers may terminate the contract without paying any termination fee, where services are not performed in accordance with the contract and this substantially affects the performance of the package and the organiser fails to remedy the problem.
- Travellers are also entitled to a price reduction and/or compensation for damages where the travel services are not performed or are improperly performed.
- The organiser has to provide assistance if the traveller is in difficulty.
- Travel Agency Insurance Directive (RSV): In the event of insolvency, travel deals provided by Tourismusverband Radstadt are insured by HDI Global SE Versicherung in Hanover, Germany. This covers payments made for services not subsequently provided, either partially or in their entirety. In accordance with §7, paragraph 1/Z4 of the RSV, we hereby declare that we shall demand a down payment of no more than 20% in the period before the 2-week period prior to scheduled commencement of service provision. HDI Global SE Versicherung’s liability towards the customer shall be limited to the travel package price and, in case of claims issued by the customer for losses or damages, shall be limited to the insured sum. Should the insured sum prove inadequate for the coverage of all claims, customer claims are to be settled with the aliquot share. Any demands for any other claims and losses must be shown to have been submitted to the agency listed below no later than 8 weeks subsequent to the official announcement of insolvency: TVA-Tourismusversicherungsagentur GmbH (Baumannstr. 9/8, 1030 Vienna, Austria; 24h emergency number: Tel. +43 1 361 9077 44. Fax. +43 1 361 9077 25. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All guests participating in our travel arrangements are insured via HDI Global SE Versicherung in Hannover.
- Each individual guest can submit claims directly to Stadtgemeinde Radstadt. This applies to payments already made if services promised with the package are not provided, either completely or partially, due to the organiser having gone bankrupt.
- According to §7 paragraph 1/Z4 RSV, we hereby declare that payments made earlier than two weeks before the scheduled day of arrival, may only amount to a maximum of 20% of the full contract sum.
- The liability to provide coverage applicable to Stadtgemeinde Radstadt with respect to the customer, shall be restricted to the monies paid for travel services, and is, should there be loss, damage or injury suffered by the guest, restricted to the compensation sum available in accordance with the insurance sum. If the overall financial coverage provided by the insurance policy is not enough to cover all claims, they will be settled with an aliquot share.
- All rights to claims will be lost if all claims for damages are not submitted to the liquidator (TVA-Tourismusversicherungsagentur GmbH, Baumannstr. 9/8, 1030 Tel. +43 1 361 9077 44 Fax. +43 1 361 9077 25 E-Mail: email@example.com) within 8 weeks of the insolvency.
- These conditions shall apply wherever specific conditions have not been agreed in the individual travel contracts.
- Tourismusverband Radstadt shall be entitled to challenge the travel contract in cases where obvious print errors and miscalculations have been made.
- Place and court of jurisdiction: Austrian Law shall apply in the local court serving commercial disputes in or near to Radstadt.
- The invalidity of one or several provisions of the contract shall not cause the invalidity of the entire travel contract.
- No compensation can be claimed for services or benefits not used or redeemed.
- When using the 'ski passes', please be aware they are subject to the terms & conditions of the respective lift operators.
- Organiser's registered office: Tourismusverband Radstadt KöR, Stadtplatz 17, 5550 Radstadt, Austria, Tel. +43 6452 7472, Fax +43 6452 6702, firstname.lastname@example.org, www.radstadt.com.
- This agreement is also subject to the terms and conditions of travel you receive with your booking confirmation, and to which you agreed to by transferring the initial down-payment.
The transfer of the stated amount (see booking confirmation) to our bank account at the Volksbank Radstadt is to be made using the following bank codes:
- Bank: Volksbank Radstadt
- Owner: Tourismusverband Radstadt
- IBAN: AT23 4501 0000 3310 1635
- BIC: VBOEATWWSAL
Please ensure the sum transferred does not entail any fees or duties for the recipient. (You will not accrue foreign charges if IBAN and BIC are used!)