Round and Delicious in Radstadt
Radstadt dumpling festival
Do you know how many kinds of dumpling exist? Neither do we! At Radstadt’s annual dumpling festival we still expect to see around 20 different types. Some are eaten with soup, some as the main course, others as desserts. Austria’s dumpling cuisine boasts immense variety. There are savoury traditional classics like bacon, mushroom or beef dumplings, right through to sweet and soft ice cream or marzipan dumplings. It’s so easy to find your favourite – and it won’t cost you anything to search, because admission is free!
38th Radstadt dumpling festival
Sunday 1st August 2021
Programme & Info
- Food, drink & music from 11.00 am
- Entertainment: Trachtenverein "D’Goasstoana" & 'Volksmusik'
- Small farm produce market – open all day
- Entertainment for kids
- Evening highlight: Live band
- All along Schernbergstraße in Radstadt
- Takes place regardless of the weather
- Admission – free!