Cycle from Radstadt to Enns
Ennsradweg cycle route
The Ennsradweg cycle route is Austria's most recently-built riverside cycle path and one of the country's most scenic ones, too. It is 240 to 280 km long, with a difference in altitude of 900 metres and takes guests from the Salzburg mountains to the Danube. It's a true gem among Austria's beautiful river-route cycle paths. There are plenty of interesting sights along the route (daily stages of 45 - 75 km), and lots of great inns and taverns along the way for a drink and a bite to eat. Radstadt is a beautiful small town, and its central location and excellent mainline train and public transport bus links make it the perfect place to start a ride along the Ennsradweg.
Any time from mid-May until mid-October.
Package benefits included
- 5x nights in selected 2-star or 3-star hotels/inns* in a double room with a shower/WC and a lockable cycle garage
- Half-board bookings available
- Baggage transfer** bookings available
- Detailed maps (including a cycle touring 'Enns-Radweg' book) and lots of route descriptions.
- Information about accommodation, train times etc.
Please note, the tour operator offering this package is Tourismusverband Radstadt (KöR). As a result, the offer can only be obtained from Radstadt Tourism! The table contains an overview of the participating businesses. Click on your preferred category and choose the accommodation you require.
* If your preferred accommodation is fully booked, we make sure you are able to stay in accommodation within the same category within a maximum radius of 10 km.
**Baggage transfer for a minimum of 2 people. Obligatory for all members of a travel party if booked. Only 1 baggage transfer per person. Free baggage transfer from the hotel "Zum Goldenen Schiff" to the train station in Enns.
| Price per person|
including all taxes/duties in EUR
|Package price in a double room (incl. breakfast)||269,-|
| Single room supplement||50,-|
|Surcharge for half board||80,-|
|Luggage transport from hotel to hotel (1 piece of luggage per person)||80,-|
| Taxi-transfer from Enns to Radstadt (always on Sunday)|
Minimum number of participants: 2 people for travel dates in July and August.
Other time: 4 people, price per person
(Booking: Habersatter Reisen)
| Bicycle or E-bike hire|
(Booking: Intersport Rappl)