The biggest kids' festival in the entire province of Salzburg
MEGA Kids' day
Hey kids! For one day every two years our historical town is transformed into a giant playground! From 10.00 am – 06.00 pm the streets of the old town offer all kinds of attractions, activities and rides. There are over 70 places to play, try things out, or marvel at performers. There are lots of great things to see and do for kids of all ages: Scale the climbing wall, whizz down the slides, become a horse-racing champion, or do battle at the Nintendo-Switch station. There’s a challenging freefall adventure, but that is only for the very bravest. The show stage features magicians, clowns, Punch & Judy, and lots more. Of course, there are loads of prizes to be won, and tons of delicious treats and sweets – like candy floss… The Radstadt gastronomy takes care of your well-being with particularly child and family-friendly menus and drinks.
Due to the Corona crisis, the MEGA Kids` Day must be canceled in 2020. There is no alternative date this year. Here is the expected date for 2021.
MEGA KIDS' DAY
Sunday 25th July 2021
Programme & Info
- 70 places to play, including a giant slide, climbing wall, segway course, giant table football table...
- Wheel of fortune, treasure hunt, face-painting and more…
- Kidsmania show stage in the town square
- Storytellers, magicians & Punch & Judy
- Child and family friendly meals and drinks
- Admission: €9 per person (free for children up to the age of 3 years)