The spirit of christmas along the walls of the town
Radstadt nativity tour
If you only think the spirit of Christmas can be found on a shopping marathon and at season-opening events, you’re wrong. During the Advent period in Radstadt, in the Salzburg countryside, the spirit of Christmas is everywhere. Visitors to this quaint historic town are immersed in the wintry alpine environs, the medieval aura of the village and the traditional advent events – to create an idyllic alpine Christmas experience. Once again, this year there will be a yuletide tour of nativity scene models along the inside and outside of the old town defence walls. Each of the exhibited models is a miniature work of art, and a very personal way of portraying the Christmas story.
Open every day
27th November 2021 – 06th January 2022
An overview of the nativity tour
- Tour of 15 illuminated nativity scene models made by local model-makers from Radstadt and the surrounding area
- Start at the upper town square and finish at the tourist office, also in the town square
- Duration: Approximately 45 minutes
- Admission - free
- Especially recommended: Tour the nativity scenes in the evening!
- Information flyer for the tour can be picked up at the tourist office