The spirit of christmas along the walls of the town
Radstadt nativity tour
If you only think the spirit of Christmas can be found on a shopping marathon and at season-opening events, you’re wrong. During the Advent period in Radstadt, in the Salzburg countryside, the spirit of Christmas is everywhere. Visitors to this quaint historic town are immersed in the wintry alpine environs, the medieval aura of the village and the traditional advent events – to create an idyllic alpine Christmas experience. Once again, this year there will be a yuletide tour of nativity scene models along the inside and outside of the old town defence walls. Each of the exhibited models is a miniature work of art, and a very personal way of portraying the Christmas story.
Open every day
30th November 2024 – 26th January 2025
An overview of the nativity tour
- Tour of 21 illuminated nativity scene models made by local model-makers from Radstadt and the surrounding area
- Start at the Tourist office in the Schernbergerstraße and finish at Raika
- Duration: Approximately 45 minutes
- Admission - free
- Especially recommended: Tour the nativity scenes in the evening!
- Information flyer for the tour can be picked up at the tourist office